Monday, October 19, 2009

Krav Maga Brazil Blog Debut!

Hello, Friends!

Welcome to this debut edition of my Blog dedicated to krav maga and martial arts in general!
While my efforts with this ongoing publication will be dedicated more to my Krav maga activities in
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, simply because this is where i am located, right now. However, I will be sharing news from the Krav Maga community worldwide, as these are brought to my attention.

My alma matter, the Krav maga Federation of New York City, led by 5th Dan Chief Instructor Rhon Mizrachi will soon be moving out of their location at the John Jay College of Criminal Justice. KMF-NYC has secured a new headquarters location in Manhattan and they are busy with the total renovation of the space. I’ll post photos of the new KMF training center once it’s completed, but if you’d like to view photos of the building process, you may see some on the KMF forum site, which you may access via the official site - www.kravmagafederation.com.

KMF – Brazil has a new channel on YouTube: kravmagabrazil! The following are some of the first clips that I’ve uploaded, featuring training at the New York training center, which I witnessed the last time that I visited my buddies there.

This clip features Instructor Kel Eli demonstrating a defense against a frontal choke.



This Clip shows Instructor Kel Eli leading a class through na Upper-cut elbow attack.

No comments: